Joe Warners Cleaners offers comprehensive coverage of various domestic and commercial property cleaning requirements of customers based in SE1 and SE16 areas. We also have the qualification and expertise to provide different special-purpose cleaning solutions – after all, we are the preferred professional cleaners in Bermondsey, and as such we aim to be of genuine help to our private and business customers in the area.
Adequate pricing and cost efficiency – one of our main priorities
Overpriced cleaning services, as good as they may be, would be simply rendered useless for customers. This is why we keep our prices within reasonable limits without compromise on quality and efficiency of our work, as well as offering great deals, through best work practices, exceptional training of our cleaners and:
- Fair, individually prepared service quotes which reflect the actual specs of the job;
- Custom tailored pricing able to meet specific budget requirements;
- No hidden fees, no unmentioned additional charges;
Professional cleaning technicians – industry standard cleaning results
Consistency and quality of results characterise our range of professional cleaning solutions. In order to keep up the good work and make sure we excel in our day to day work, we have taken the time and effort to employ the right people and train them accordingly.
- All cleaning work done by well organised, highly skilled teams;
- Teams are made up of qualified technicians trained in the respective type of cleaning being carried out;
- The cleaners are trained in the safe and efficient use and application of industry grade cleaning systems;
Industry grade cleaning systems – reliability, efficiency and ecofriendly cleaning
The fact that our cleaners are trained to use advanced cleaning products, equipment and materials is actually beneficial for customers and the environment alike.
- We do not use any toxic/aggressive cleaning materials or products;
- Whenever circumstances allow the cleaners will apply natural formula cleaning products;
- We adhere to a strict minimum water and resource waste policy;
Wide range of services – end to end coverage and convenience
Since we offer many general and specialised cleaning services, private and business customers can count on us for end to end coverage of all cleaning needs. Most of our services can be customised as per individual needs, and also requested as part of a comprehensive service package.
- Domestic cleaning services – flexible and inexpensive house cleaning, open for customisation, consistent, quality results, use of professional grade products & materials;
- Commercial property cleaning – specialised cleaning treatments, delivering industry grade results, can be altered as per specific requirements, flexible service hours;
- Steam cleaning – safe and highly efficient cleaning treatment, available for carpets, rugs, upholsteries, curtains, sofas, mattresses etc.
Bermondsey, South London, is a suburb within the Borough of Southwark. The etymology of the name comes from Old English and refers to a person who governed or owned the area. First official records of Bermondsey appear in the Doomsday Book of ten eighty six, and in another twelfth century written source, kept in Peterborough Abbey. The original settlement slowly began developing and expanding during the Anglo-Saxon and Norman period. In the thirteen hundreds, King Edward III built a royal manor in Bermondsey. After the Great Fire of London (1666) the district was populated by relatively wealthy people, and appeared to change into a garden suburb. Less than two centuries later, springs were discovered and for some time Bermondsey became a popular spa resort. Unfortunately, Bermondsey failed to retain its status and parts of the area became slums. The redevelopment of those zones took place in the early twentieth century to make the area a worthy part of central London.